BORA Classic Cooktop Extractor CKA2
- Minimalistic design - The cooktop and extractor are ideal for flush installation. The perfect lines allow them to blend in discreetly and elegantly with any modern kitchen design. When on standby, the operating panel is virtually invisible and during operation it is scaled down to the essentials thanks to intelligent lighting.
- Intuitive sControl+ control
- direct function selection
- Minimum volume
- Simple cleaning
- Cleaning lock
- Integrated grease drip pan
- Genuine stainless steel grease filter
- Compact size
- Automatic extractor control
Suitable for: Classic 2.0
Call our team now on 02084 326466 with any product or pricing enquiries, and to arrange a visit to our showroom.
Brand: Bora Extraction Hobs
Bora Classic Information
Bora Classic 2.0
|Cooktop extractor power levels||1 – 5, P|
|Supply voltage||220 – 240 V|
|Maximum power consumption||550 W|
|Power supply cable length||1 m (F, G, J, I)|
|Dimensions (width x depth x height)||439 x 515 x 190 mm|
|Weight (incl. accessories/packaging)||7,35 kg|
|Surface material||Glass SSG/stainless steel 1.4301|
|duct connection||BORA Ecotube|
Versatile, Efficient, Maximum Installation Flexibility
Minimalistic design, attractive appearance and the broadest range of modular cooktops enable maximum flexibility in freely designed kitchens.
BORA is synonymous with attractive understatement: flush installation and minimalistic aesthetics allow the cooktops and extractor to blend into the kitchen architecture.
Smart and Intuitive for any Kitchen
Intelligent touch operation
Simply smart and intuitive – BORA Classic 2.0 and BORA Pure can be precisely controlled with the swipe of a fingertip.
All kitchens deserve BORA
Whether for kitchen counters or cooking islands, thanks to their slimline dimensions, BORA Classic 2.0 elements can be integrated into almost any kitchen.